Active Parenting -Parenting Education Class
Turning Point Revision offers nonviolent parenting classes. Our course covers role-playing, theory, and topics encompassing empathy and healing. The parenting classes we offer provide adults a framework by which to ponder their actions as parents and to discover what their children truly need to flourish as healthy human beings.
We focus on enhancing the skills and abilities of parents of all ages to develop, encourage, and nurture their children. The journey of your child's early years includes many developmental milestones for how he or she plays, learns, speaks, and acts. We acknowledge the importance of additional instruction and care for parents as well as learning to balance parenting with other facts of life, such as school and work.
We teach parents methods
to create the best possible connection with their children or teens, and we
emphasize respect for the life force of their child.
With our video based program at Turning Point Revision, you will learn to become the emotional coaches your children need. By building unconditional acceptance, appreciation, affection, attention, and autonomy, you will find our classes to be a life-changing experience for you or your child. Everything from building the self-esteem of preteens to effective disciplinary tools, you will quickly find our parenting classes to be the breakthrough you need with your child.
At our active parenting classes, you can expect to:
• Become Inner-Directed—Teach your child how to take responsibility, modify polarized thinking, and embrace the power of positive thinking.
• Teach Responsibility—You will learn how to impart the value of self-responsibility in your child and how to effectively resolve any family conflict.
We teach parents methods to create the best
possible connection with their children or teens, and we emphasize respect for
the life force of their child.
• Communicate Effectively—Handle disciplinary situations with less stress and more effectiveness. Through this process, you will harness the power of receptive listening, and thereby build trust in your child.
• Influence Your Child Positively—This focuses on building your child’s natural way of learning and how to utilize a variety of leadership skills.
• Reduce Stress in Your Family—Accept your child as he or she is and recognize his or her specific needs.
• We work with teen parents as well to assist them in adjusting and learning about themselves and the responsibility of having a child. Parents of all ages are welcome here at Turning Point Revision.
When you call upon our parenting classes at Turning Point Revision, you will learn to form a new relationship with your children, how to encourage their strengths, and get them to cooperate in ways you thought were impossible. Improve your relationship with your child today.